Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:30 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Performance Partnership Pilots (P3) for Disconnected Youth offer a unique opportunity to test innovative, cost-effective, and outcome-focused strategies for improving results for disconnected youth.
In response to participant questions from the first P3 Bidders Conference webinar held on December 1, 2014, we are holding a follow-up webinar on the role of evaluation in P3, including opportunities for competitive preference , the national P3 evaluation, and clarifying the requirements related to evaluation.
This webinar will address questions such as:
- What are the requirements for all pilots related to evaluation?
- What evaluation activities are optional but will make my proposal more competitive?
- How do the competitive preferences relate to evaluation work?
- If I want to propose an evaluation, what standards should my evaluation design meet?
- What's the difference between the national P3 evaluation and a site-specific P3 evaluation?
- What issues should I consider when planning evaluation activities?
- What resources are available to help with the evaluation components of the application?
Moderator(s)Jennifer Kemp, Unit Chief, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Division of Youth Services
Presenter(s)Demetra Nightingale, Chief Evaluation Officer, U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Department of Labor: as well as other Federal agency partners, including the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Management and Budget, Corporation for National and Community Service, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.