TAACCCT Industry Webinar Series: Manufacturing
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
Are you working to build a manufacturing program with deep employer engagement? Join this webinar to discuss strategies with your peers and learn about the latest Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College & Career Transition (TAACCCT)-developed curriculum.
Two experienced grantees will lead this discussion: the Making the Future Consortium led by Northeast Wisconsin Technical College; and the Connecticut Manufacturing, Energy and Transportation (CT-MET) Initiative, a state-wide consortium. Grantees will also view the mobile learning applications created in Wisconsin and explore other manufacturing materials on SkillsCommons.org. Round 4 is especially encouraged to attend, as they may draw from the deliverables and lessons learned by previous grantees.
Todd Mattison, Consortium Project Manager, Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
You Might Also Like
- TAACCCT Industry Webinar Series: Information Technology
- Energy-Sector Workforce Development in Southwestern Pennsylv...
- Farther, Faster: Six Promising Programs Show How Career Path...
- Contextualized College Transition Strategies for Adult Basic...
- Integrating Industry-Driven Competencies in Education and Tr...