Monday, October 26, 2015 2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
The ApprenticeshipUSA Toolkit features resources to help you:
- Learn about apprenticeship
- Build apprenticeship partnerships and strategies
- Integrate apprenticeship into business engagement
- Fund apprenticeship programs under WIOA
- Count apprenticeship in performance outcomes
- And much more!
Join us to learn more on how apprenticeship can be a valuable strategy for the workforce system and how this exciting new tool can assist you in integrating apprenticeship into your suite of tools to assist U.S. workers in preparing for good careers. ?For all workforce development professionals, from workforce board directors to case managers to business services staff and others, this webinar will show you how the ApprenticeshipUSA Online Toolkit can be used on-the-job.? Please join us to learn how you can use apprenticeship to build a pipeline of highly-skilled and motivated workers.
Chad Aleshire, Program Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration