Friday, November 06, 2015 3:30 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Part I: Diversifying your Funding Strategies. Participants of this session will hear how community colleges have combined multiple funding sources to cover the cost of some of their most effective innovations, such as supporting students with career navigators and building strong employer partnerships.
Part II: Sustaining Policies and Practices. TAACCCT community colleges have built systems, programs and policies that are intended to last. In this session, hear from grantees who have been able to institutionalize policies and practices—at the college level and statewide—that are making a dramatic difference on student success.
The Round 2 Virtual Conference is a five-day virtual convening where we will discuss topics most relevant to Round 2 grantees! Webinars will take place from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. ET on November 4, 6, and 10; 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET on November 5; and 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. ET on November 9. Subject matter experts, technical assistance providers, DOL staff and experienced TAACCCT grantees will offer a variety of presentations and Q&A sessions throughout the week. Register now to secure your spot at the Round 2 Virtual Conference!
Please watch the other webinars from this Round 2 Virtual Conference:
- 11/4 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Job Placement: Hitting your Numbers
- 11/5 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong
- 11/6 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact (Part 1): Diversifying Your Funding Strategies
- 11/9 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: SkillsCommons Support Services Center: Preparing and Sharing your Deliverables
- 11/10 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part 2: Lasting Policies and Practices
Full publication title: Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part I: Diversifying your Funding Strategies - 11-6-15