Tuesday, November 10, 2015 3:30 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Part I: Braided Funding. Participants of this session will hear how community colleges have combined multiple funding sources to cover the cost of some of their most effective innovations, such as supporting students with career navigators and building strong employer partnerships.
Part II: Sustaining Policies and Practices. TAACCCT community colleges have built systems, programs, and policies that are intended to last. In this session, hear from grantees who have been able to institutionalize policies and practices, at the college level and state-wide, that are making a dramatic difference on student success.
Please watch the other webinars from this Round 2 Virtual Conference:
- 11/4 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Job Placement: Hitting your Numbers
- 11/5 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong
- 11/6 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact (Part 1): Diversifying Your Funding Strategies
- 11/9 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: SkillsCommons Support Services Center: Preparing and Sharing your Deliverables
- 11/10 - Round 2 Virtual Conference: Sustaining Your Impact Part 2: Lasting Policies and Practices