Monday, March 28, 2016 1:30 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
This webinar is the launch of a bigger initiative designed to engage workforce leadership throughout the country in a three-month process. Through your participation in this webinar, you will learn how you can address design challenges. You will also learn how you and your partners can engage in a team to learn, practice, and implement Design Thinking.
- Organizations implementing the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- People who are designing services, writing Request for Proposals (RFP’s), etc.
- Partners who serve a broad range of customers
- State and local workforce agencies who want better outcomes
- All one-stop partner programs
Presenter(s)Daniel Correa, Senior Advisor, Innovation Policy, Technology & Innovation Division, Office of Science & Technology Policy, Executive Office of the President
Byron Zuidema, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
Virginia Hamilton, Regional Administrator, Region 6 (San Francisco), Employment and Training Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
D'Angelo Johnson, Agency Wide Trainer, Arapahoe/Douglas Works!
Sondra Howell, Director of Workforce Development, Memphis Bioworks Foundation
Robin Purdy, Special Consultant, California Workforce Investment Board
Erick Serrato, Deputy Director, Pacific Gateway Workforce Investment Network
Caitlin Docker, Content and Community Manager, Code for America