Visualizing Data to Improve Workforce Development Collaboration
4:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Please join us on Monday, May 16th at 4:00pm EST for the “Visualizing Data to Improve Workforce Development Collaboration” workshop. This is part of the USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016).
We’ve conducted previous sessions on labor market data resources and using data to identify market demand, but often times the most valuable uses of Labor Market Information (LMI) are the conversations it encourages sector development stakeholders to conduct. Many LMI users see the value of analyzing data, but express difficulty in curating and displaying LMI-based conclusions and hypotheses to broader stakeholder groups. This session will explore the best ways to display data and labor market information for workforce development audiences, including employers and educators.
To register for other sessions for USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016), please click here.Registration for this webinar is limited, phone lines and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis
You Might Also Like
- Greater Washington Works: IT and Health Careers with Promise...
- Strengthening Baltimore’s Workforce: Reflections and Lessons...
- Going Green: The Vital Role of Community Colleges
- Drive! Moving Tennessee’s Automotive Sector Up the Value Cha...
- Skills Wisconsin: An Initiative to Improve Industry-Driven W...