Sustaining Sector Approaches (201): How Sector Strategies Become How We Do Business
4:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Please join us on Tuesday May 17th at 4:00pm EST for the “Sustaining Sector Approaches (201): How Sector Strategies Become How We Do Business” workshop. This is part of the USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016).
In this panel discussion, we will focus on building sector concepts into administrative standards as a means to sustainability. We will dive into how a state and local Workforce Development Board, in particular, can thread Sector Concepts into policies so sectors becomes a sustainable way of doing business.
To register for other sessions for USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016), please click here.Registration for this webinar is limited, phone lines and seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Melissa Aguilar, Executive Director, Kentucky Workforce Innovation Board
Cindy Read, Deputy Director, Kentuckiana Works
You Might Also Like
- Greater Washington Works: IT and Health Careers with Promise...
- Strengthening Baltimore’s Workforce: Reflections and Lessons...
- Going Green: The Vital Role of Community Colleges
- Drive! Moving Tennessee’s Automotive Sector Up the Value Cha...
- Skills Wisconsin: An Initiative to Improve Industry-Driven W...