Sector Strategies Virtual Institute Closing Plenary
3:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM ET
Please join us on Friday, May 20th at 3:00pm EST for the Sector Strategies Virtual Institute Closing Plenary. This is final session for USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016).
Dr. Manuel Pastor’s work to promote inclusion and secure prosperity is at the heart of our closing session. His most recent book Equity, Growth, and Community: What the Nation Can Learn from America's Metro Areas, co-authored with Chris Benner (UC Press 2015 and available for free download at growingtogethermetro.org), speaks loudly to how inequality stunts economic growth. What does that mean to your work? How can sector work contribute? Join Manuel Pastor for a conversation about bringing equity, growth, and community together.
To register for other sessions for USDOL-ETA's 2nd Annual week-long Sector Strategies Virtual Institute (May 16-20, 2016), please click here.
You Might Also Like
- Greater Washington Works: IT and Health Careers with Promise...
- Strengthening Baltimore’s Workforce: Reflections and Lessons...
- Going Green: The Vital Role of Community Colleges
- Drive! Moving Tennessee’s Automotive Sector Up the Value Cha...
- Skills Wisconsin: An Initiative to Improve Industry-Driven W...