Thursday, May 08, 2014 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
recently issued Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) No. 19-13: The Jobs for Veterans' State Grants (JVSG) Program Reforms and the Roles and Responsibilities of AJC Staff Serving Veterans and TEGL No. 20-13: Designation of Additional Population of Veterans Eligible for Services from the Disabled Veterans' Outreach Program Specialist - Veterans Ages 18 to 24.
This webinar will provide:
- An overview of the JVSG refocusing and highlights of the major provisions of TEGL No.19-13 and TEGL No. 20-13;
- Further clarification about staff roles and responsibilities;
- Additional information about the implementation timeline;
- Information about technical assistance resources; and
- An opportunity to submit questions.
Moderator(s)Kathy Tran, Division Chief, Office of Policy Development and Research, Employment and Training Administration
Ruth Samardick, Director of National Programs, Veterans Employment and Training Services
Lawrence Burns, Chief of Adult Performance Unit, Office of Workforce Investment, Employment and Training Administration