WIOA Wednesday: Programmatic Changes due to WIOA
3:00 PM ~ 4:15 PM ET
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) provides enhancements for a more integrated and coordinated One Stop service delivery system in each state, and brands this system through the American Job Centers.
This session, aimed at front-line staff, managers, and other intermediary workforce staff and partnering agencies is intended to provide a broad understanding of many of the changes in the WIOA provisions that impact:
- Adult and Dislocated Worker (DW) Programs
- Wagner-Peyser (WP) Employment Service Program
- Changes in Service Delivery
- Priority of Service (POS) Requirements/Priority Populations, and
- Work-Based Learning (WBL) Options
Andrew Ridgeway, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
You Might Also Like
- WIOA Wednesday (on Thursday): CRC Updates Section 188 WIOA E...
- WIOA Wed–on Tuesday: CRC Updates Section 188 WIOA Equal Oppo...
- Equal Employment Opportunity Regulations for Apprenticeship:...
- Best Practices for Adopting or Implementing Updated EEO Regu...
- Apprenticeship EEO Regulations: Disability Self-Identificati...