WIOA Wednesday: Performance Accountability, Part 1
3:00 PM ~ 4:30 PM ET
NOTE: due to a religious holiday on Wednesday the 12th, this event has been rescheduled to Thursday, October 13th.
This session will provide stakeholders with a better understanding of the performance accountability provisions in section 116 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) and the accompanying regulation.
Cheryl Keenan, Director, Division of Adult Education and Literacy, Office of Career, U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Under Secretary, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education
Melinda Kaufman, Data Unit Chief, U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Secretary, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Rehabilitation Services Administration
You Might Also Like
- Public Comment Period on the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking f...
- Performance Partnership Pilots (P3): Audio Clips Explaining ...
- The State of Women in America: A 50-State Analysis of How Wo...
- What the Research Is Telling Us About High-Quality CTE (Slid...
- Transforming Performance Measurement for the 21st Century