Customer Centered Design Challenge Launch Round 3
1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
Design Thinking is a practical, repeatable approach to arriving at innovative solutions. Think of it as a step-by-step guide to unleashing your creativity, putting the people you serve at the center of your design process to come up with new answers to difficult problems.
This webinar is the launch of a bigger initiative designed to engage workforce leadership throughout the country in a three-month process. Through your participation in this webinar, you will learn how you can address design challenges. You will also learn how you and your partners can engage in a team to learn, practice, and implement Design Thinking.
- Organizations implementing the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- People who are designing services, writing Request for Proposals (RFP’s), etc.
- Partners who serve a broad range of customers
- State and local workforce agencies who want better outcomes
- All one-stop partner programs
- Organizations that have DOL discretionary grants
Presenters will include:
3 Workforce professionals who participated in prior rounds of the CCD project