Monday, January 23, 2017 1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
This webinar is the launch of a bigger initiative designed to engage workforce leadership throughout the country in a three-month process. Through your participation in this webinar, you will learn how you can address design challenges. You will also learn how you and your partners can engage in a team to learn, practice, and implement Design Thinking.
- Organizations implementing the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- People who are designing services, writing Request for Proposals (RFP’s), etc.
- Partners who serve a broad range of customers
- State and local workforce agencies who want better outcomes
- All one-stop partner programs
- Organizations that have DOL discretionary grants
Moderator(s)Virginia Hamilton, Regional Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Presenters will include:
3 Workforce professionals who participated in prior rounds of the CCD project