Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:00 AM ~ 11:30 AM ET
This is the fourth in a series of CCD launch webinars designed to introduce the workforce community (i.e.: front-line staff, service providers, leadership, partners, and more) to a proven five-step process called Human Centered Design (HCD). This webinar will show you why HCD works and how it can be applied to one of several workforce challenges we face today. Attendees will also learn how to form a team, pick a challenge, and register for a free online training course to engage you and your team in the learning process. To help your team, a dedicated coach will be assigned to support your team every step of the way!
- Organizations implementing WIOA
- People who are designing services, writing Request for Proposals (RFP’s), etc.
- Partners who serve a broad range of customers including youth, individuals with disabilities, veterans, employers, etc.
- State and local workforce agencies looking to improve performance outcomes
- All One-Stop partner programs eager to enhance the customer’s overall One-Stop experience
- Organizations that have DOL discretionary grants
Virginia Hamilton, Regional Administrator, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration, Region 6
Caitlin Docker, Program and Partnerships Manager, Code for America