Thursday, April 12, 2018
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
You are invited to attend the H-1B Ready to Work (RTW) All Group Webinar: Promising Practices for increasing Certificate and Credentialing Outcomes on April 12th at 2pm EST.
This webinar will provide grantees with information you can apply to your program model to engage participants, employers and education partners in efforts to increase attainment rates.
Our Subject Matter Expert, Tressa Dorsey, with 20 years of comprehensive experience, has worked with a multitude of both workforce and social service agencies. She specializes in providing strategic planning, professional development, grant writing and technical assistance and will share strategies and tips to increase Certificate and Credentialing Outcomes.
Discussion and takeaways include:
- Examples of program and training designs that have built in attainment opportunities;
- Strategies for effectively engaging stakeholders in the process of encouraging and promoting credential attainment;
- Solutions for increasing the attainment rate for participants that have already completed the program and those still in the program.
- Welcome/Setting the Stage (10 mins)
- Presentation of Core Strategies to Credential & Certificate Attainment (40 mins)
- Facilitated Q&A (5 minutes)
- Wrap-Up and Closing Remarks (5 mins)
This webinar is targeted for program directors, managers, service providers, case managers, career coaches and other staff that are responsible for providing programmatic leadership and oversight to their RTW grant program.
Monica Evans, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Tressa Dorsey, President, TAD Grants