Performance Driven Data for America's Promise Grantees: Where We Are and Where We're Headed
2:00 PM ~ 3:00 PM ET
The purpose of this webinar is to contextualize the performance data America’s Promise grantees submit to the U.S. Department of Labor, as well as give a clear snapshot of what the aggregate America’s Promise performance data looks like with the most recent performance reporting data available.
The following topics will be addressed on this webinar:
- Aggregated performance data for the America’s Promise grant
- Data that DOL collects:
- Total Participants Served Enrolled in Training
- Total Job Placements (employment)
- Grantees’ review of the data
- Challenges facing grantees as they approach the second year of the grant (i.e., enrollments, certifications, credentialing)
- Ways to use the data to stay on track in reaching grant performance goals
- How performance data can influence program design, can be part of a process improvement strategy to assess challenge areas, identify opportunities for improvement, and use that information to make necessary course-corrections
- Technical assistance will be available to address any performance-related questions.
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
You Might Also Like
- TAACCCT Performance Reporting Monthly Webinar Series – May 2...
- Round 2 Virtual Conference: Grant Closeout: Finishing Strong...
- TAACCCT Performance Reporting Monthly Q & A Series – Novembe...
- Grant Applications 101: An Overview of the Application Proce...
- Completing Grant Application Forms (SF-424 and SF424A)