H-1B Performance Reporting 3.0: Enhancing Your WIPS Performance Experience
2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
America’s Promise, Strengthening Working Families Initiative (SWFI), and TechHire grantees are invited to join the H-1B Performance Reporting webinar. This webinar will provide an update on H-1B quarterly performance reporting guidance, and introduce America’s Promise, SWFI, and TechHire grantees to WIPS reporting enhancements and new WIPS functions.
Specific objectives of the webinar include:
- Provide a Performance Policy Refresher
- Review Amended ETA-9172 DOL PIRL for H-1B Grants for Quarter ending September 30, 2018
- Review H-1B Performance Outcomes and WIOA Primary Indicators of Performance
- Review the Quarterly Narrative Report (QNR) Submission Process
Full Publication Title: H-1B Performance Reporting Webinar 3.0: Enhancing Your WIPS Performance Experience for America’s Promise, TechHire, and Strengthening Working Families Initiative Grantees
Megan Baird, H-1B Grants Program Manager, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Timmy Dudley, Senior Associate, ICF
You Might Also Like
Data Reporting and Validation System (DVRS) 7.2 User Handboo...
- H-1B Tip Sheet: Resolving Common QPR Errors in H-1B Performa...
- H-1B TST JA and MIIA Grants Performance Reporting FAQ (Summe...
- H-1B Data Elements and Edit Checks - January 2014
- H-1B Interim Reporting Guidance for H-1B TechHire and SWFI G...