Tuesday, October 23, 2018 1:00 PM ~ 2:30 PM ET
Please join us for this informative discussion on:
- Lessons learned from year three to year four that will bring you closer to your RTW performance goals;
- Share how the RTW grant has impacted your community;
- Promising practices that have increased credentialing attainment and employment placements; and
- Grantees with no-cost extensions will share how the time renewal will bring them closer to community and performance goals.
We also look forward to you joining us and saying farewell to those grantees ending in October.
Key personnel who should attend this webinar include program directors or managers, program coordinators, case managers, outreach and recruitment coordinators, supportive services personnel, and other personnel that work directly with participants.
Danielle Kittrell, Workforce Analyst, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Erika Humphrey, High Impact Partners
Angel Harlins, Performance Excellence Partners
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Alachua Bradford Re. Workforce Board dba CareerSource NCFL
- San Jacinto Community College
- Puerto Rico Technoeconomic Corridor