Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:00 PM ~ 4:00 PM ET
The Office of Apprenticeship (OA) is pleased to kick-off the Technical Assistance (TA) support for the Apprenticeship State Expansion (ASE) and State Apprenticeship Expansion (SAE) grantees! This webinar will introduce the TA offerings, provide an overview of coaching support, and provide information about how to access TA activities.
Join us for the TA Kick-Off event for the ASE and SAE grantees! This webinar will introduce all grantees to the Maher and Maher TA team and the support, training, tools and resources that will be developed and accessible over the course of the project.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Welcome and introductions of DOL staff and the Maher TA team;
- An overview of the Five Key Elements of State Apprenticeship Expansion;
- An overview of ASE/SAE TA offerings;
- An overview of TA team roles and TA activities, including coaching activities and coach roles;
- How you can help inform TA efforts; and
- Next steps for TA activities and what to expect.
ASE and SAE grantees and key project staff and partners are encouraged to attend.
Andrea Hill, Program Analyst, Office of Apprenticeship, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Megan Baird, Division Director, Office of Apprenticeship, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Gina Wells, ASE-SAE TA Project Director, Maher & Maher
Erin Duckett, ASE-SAE Coach Coordinator, Maher & Maher