Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
The purpose of webinar 2.0 is to:
- Provide an overview of grantee access to WIPS including passwords and pins.
- Describe how to upload participant level data to generate a Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) form.
- Present an overview of the Quarterly Narrative Report, where you will provide updates on the implementation and progress of your grant each quarter.
- Explain the special output measures that only apply to Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap grantees and how your grant should report them.
- Describe the format and structure of a data file.
- Walk-through the creation of a comma-separated values “CSV” data file and describe ongoing case management processes.
- Introduce the edit check process in the Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) and how to resolve WIPS validation errors in your data file.
- Explain how the data you submit in your data file is aggregated and where it displays in the QPR.
- Discuss next steps/action items for July – September 2020
Who Should Attend?: Key personnel who should attend this webinar include Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap grant program directors or managers, performance data staff and program coordinators responsible for collecting and reporting participant data. Please also feel free to invite relevant partners, including training providers and service providers, and other key personnel that support your apprenticeship grant program.
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst/Program Lead, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kevin Mauro, Performance Lead, High Impact Partners, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration