Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:00 PM ~ 4:30 PM ET
- Provide guidance on how to report training and employment outcomes using PIRL data elements.
- Review the H-1B Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) and aggregation rules.
- Review the performance reporting guidance for the quarter ending June 30, 2020.
As a reminder, the Event pages for the previous Performance Orientation Webinars have a lot of resources to help you as you begin collecting your performance data and start to use WIPS. Some of the resources available to you are:
- H-1B CSG Performance Reporting Handbook
- CSG Performance Reporting Toolkit
- CSG QNR Template
- CSG Quarterly Performance Guidance
(These files are found on the Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap Performance Reporting Orientation 1.0 Event page: https://www.workforcegps.org/events/2020/05/29/19/34/H-1B-Closing-the-Skills-Gap-Performance-Reporting-Orientation-1-0 )
- H-1B CSG WIPS Tips
- WIPS QNR Upload Directions
- H-1B CSG WIPS CSV Data File June 2020
- H-1B CSG WIPS Sample Case Management File
(These files are found on the Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap Performance Reporting Orientation 2.0 Event page: https://www.workforcegps.org/events/2020/06/08/13/50/Apprenticeships-Closing-the-Skills-Gap-Performance-Reporting-Orientation-2-0 )
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst/Program Lead, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Gregory Scheib, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Kevin Mauro, Performance Lead, High Impact Partners