Wednesday, October 21, 2020 2:30 PM ~ 4:00 PM ET
The NFJP’s New Grantee Orientation Series provides an overview of the NFJP grant, including financial requirements, grant management, and performance reporting.
The NFJP’s New Grantee Orientation Series is designed to:
- Provide knowledge and resources to help grantees successfully administer NFJP grant.
- Provide information about what is expected of grantees and their responsibilities.
- Provide contacts for support as grantees start their NFJP grants and implement their plans.
The series will have six sessions over three weeks, covering the following areas:
Week 1: NFJP Grant Basics
- Register Now: New Grantee Orientation - October 6, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
- Register Now: Grant Administration & Operations - October 8, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
Week 2: NFJP Deep Dive
- Register Now: Understanding Your Customers - How Data Can Help - October 13, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
- Register Now: Eligibility, Outreach and Recruitment, Enrollment - October 15, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
Week 3: Putting Everything Together
- Register Now: Partnerships & Service Delivery - October 20, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
- Register Now: Grant Reporting Requirements - October 21, 2020 at 2:30PM ET
NFJP NGO Post Session
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 | 2:00-3:30 PM EST
Meeting number (access code): 199 259 9511
Meeting password: 2020NFJP
This post-session hosted through Webex is an opportunity for you to share with us topic areas that you want to know more about as we develop additional technical assistance for NFJP grantees.