Wednesday, August 25, 2021 2:00 PM ~ 3:30 PM ET
Scaling Apprenticeship (SA) and Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap (CSG) grantees are invited to attend the SA/CSG 2021 Amended PIRL webinar that will provide information on updated performance reporting requirements to improve performance reporting for apprenticeship grantees. Grantees will also have the opportunity to ask performance policy and technical questions during the webinar.
This 2021 Amended PIRL 2021 webinar will:
- Introduce the amended 2021 PIRL to grantees. Reporting on the 2021 PIRL will begin for the quarter ending September 30, 2021.
- Review the changes and new data elements in the 2021 PIRL.
- Explain how participants in apprenticeship training will be reported using new and updated apprenticeship data elements.
- Review the H-1B Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) and updated aggregation rules.
- Review the performance reporting guidance for the quarter ending September 30, 2021.
Who Should Attend: Key personnel who should attend this webinar include SA and CSG grant program directors or managers, performance data staff and program coordinators responsible for collecting and reporting participant data. Please also feel free to invite relevant partners, including training providers and service providers, and other key personnel that support your apprenticeship grant program.
Dani Abdullah, Performance Lead, Safal Partners
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Zodie Makonnen, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration