Thursday, September 23, 2021 3:00 PM ~ 4:30 PM ET
This webinar will orient Strengthening Community Colleges (SCC) grantees with performance reporting policies and procedures, including technical assistance on submitting quarterly progress reports to the Department of Labor.
The objectives of the webinar are to provide:
- An overview of performance reporting requirements for SCC grantees;
- Important policy guidance for reporting SCC quarterly progress reports, including the customized outcomes report;
- A preview of the Workforce Integrated Reporting System (WIPS) and how to submit progress reports;
- Guidance for grantee access to WIPS including user names and passwords; and
- An opportunity for grantees to ask questions about the performance reporting process.
During this webinar, we will discuss general policy guidelines for reporting performance outcomes in the Quarterly Narrative Report (QNR), and the suggested Customized Outcomes Report (COR) template. We will also provide technical assistance on how to access WIPS and how to submit quarterly reports in WIPS.
Who should attend: SCC grant directors and program managers, case managers, data entry and IT personnel, and other staff who are responsible for tracking participant records, creating grantee data files, uploading data files, and submitting quarterly progress reports.
The Orientation will cover the following materials:
- Performance Handbook;
- WIPS Technical Guide;
- OMB-Approved QNR Template; and
- Suggested Customized Outcomes Report Template.
Eugenie Agia, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Ayreen Cadwallader, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Dawn Murphy, Workforce Analyst, Division of Strategic Investments, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration