Online training lets you access self-paced training modules designed to give you the knowledge to better serve customers and improve program performance. You can find more than 25 online training modules from ETA.
Click on a topic to see a list of online training options.
List of Online Tutorials
Learn from more than two dozen training modules on financial topics covering critical elements of the grant management life cycle.
- Cost Allocation and Cost Allocation Plans (CAPs)
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act
- Indirect Costs and Indirect Cost Plans
- Personnel Compensation, Labor Distribution, and Payroll Reports
- Policies and Procedures for Federal Award Recipients
- Procurement and Performance-Based Contracts
Gain a basic understanding of labor market information through training designed for all workforce system employees.
Use these modules to learn about ETA's Performance and Reporting for the Workforce Investment Act Standardized Record Data (WIASRD) and more.
Learn from training modules useful to MSFW Monitor Advocates and all who serve Migrant and Seasonal Farmworkers.
An Introduction to Key Provisions in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, Titles I and III The enactment of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) provides a tremendous opportunity for reforms to ensure America's One-Stop system is job-driven - responding to the needs of employers and preparing workers for jobs that are available now and in the future. To learn about Titles I and III of WIOA, click on the links below to view brief, narrated presentations by Employment and Training Administration staff highlighting key provisions in the new law.
- Job Corps (4:06)
- National Dislocated Worker Grants (Formerly National Emergency Grants) (3:17)
- One-Stop Center Service Design (4:19)
- Performance Accountability (5:09)
- Registered Apprenticeship (1:37)
- Robust and Effective Services to Businesses (1:32)
- Robust and Effective Services to Job Seekers and Workers (2:10)
- State and Local Governance (10:32)
- Target Populations and National Programs (4:12)
- Wagner-Peyser Employment Service and Unemployment Insurance (9:04)
- WIOA 101 PowerPoint Presentations Zipped File
- WIOA 101 Transcripts Zipped File
- WIOA 101: Introduction to the New Law (8:50)
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act: An Introduction to Key Provisions (6:08)
- Youth Program (3:43)
Views: 616Likes: 4
Views: 1196Likes: 0
Views: 1054Likes: 1
Views: 770Likes: 3