This toolkit provides helpful steps and resources to start and register an apprenticeship program, from exploring the apprenticeship model as a workforce strategy to launching a new program.
Whether you’re a business or labor organization, an industry association or another kind of workforce intermediary, a community college or the public workforce system, or a community-based or service organization, use this toolkit to...
- Explore apprenticeship as a strategy to meet your needs for skilled workers
- Partner with key players in your region to develop an apprenticeship
- Build the core components of your apprenticeship program
- Register your program to become part of the national Registered Apprenticeship network
- Launch your new Registered Apprenticeship