Going Green: The Vital Role of Community Colleges
This report examines the growing role of community colleges in a low-carbon, clean energy economy, and:
- provides examples of innovative strategies and practices used by community colleges to
- address climate change, environmental stewardship, and green workforce development;
- offers information on the fastest growing sectors and jobs in the clean energy/green economy that provide strategic opportunities for community colleges and their students;
- stimulates the dialogue on the role of community colleges in creating a sustainable future; and presents useful Web sites and resources for further information
Full publication title: Going Green: The Vital Role of Community Colleges in Building a Sustainable Future and Green Workforce
You Might Also Like
Applying Labor Market Information to Service Delivery Design
- Career Pathways and Competency Models - Your Guidepost for O...
- LMI Training Gateway: Learn about LMI and How to Translate D...
- Data on Commuting Patterns Helps Identify Labor Sheds
- The Natural Resources Database - How Natural Capital and Eco...