National Center for Interstate Compacts
Author(s): National Center for Interstate Compacts
Organizational Author(s): Council of State Governments
A policy program developed by The Council on State Governments’ to serve as an information clearinghouse, a provider of training and technical assistance, and a primary facilitator in assisting states in the review, revision, and creation of new interstate compacts as solutions to multi-state problems or alternatives to federal preemption.
Users can search through the database and find useful, relevant information pertaining to all active interstate compacts in use today. The database provides a wide range of information and can be searched via the interactive map or advanced search options. Accompanying each compact is a downloadable .pdf of the compact statutory language. To retrieve a specific state’s compact legislation not offered in .pdf form, please follow that state’s official citation.
You Might Also Like
- H-1B RTW: Sharing Job Placement, Credential Attainment and P...
- Building Career Ladders in the Age of the Affordable Care Ac...
- The Workforce Data Quality Initiative and Statewide Longitud...
- American FactFinder and Customizing ACS Data Tables
- Projections Central - State Occupational Projections from th...