Military Spouse Licensure Map

Author(s): University of Minnesota and the United States Department of Agriculture

Organizational Author(s): Military One Source

Military One Source logo

Summaries of the process to transfer licenses and credentials for military spouses in each state who are licensed in six occupations: cosmetology, dental hygiene, massage therapy, mental health counseling, occupational therapy, and real estate commission.

For state legislation and licensure information, users need to click on the name of the state and the information will appear below the map. 

Content Information

Content Type: Resource
Target Populations: Veterans/Spouses


Post Information

Views: 33
Posted: 12/6/2018 12:16 AM
Posted By: Robin Gwathney
Posted In: Global
Like Share Print Email