State Wage Interchange System (SWIS) Informational Webcast
State Unemployment Insurance Agencies (SUIAs), Performance Accountability and Customer Information Agencies (PACIAs), Affinity Groups, Federal Staff, and other interested stakeholders should listen to this briefing to learn about key aspects of the SWIS Agreement. Critical components are covered which are important for all stakeholders to understand the importance of adopting the Agreement.
This webcast covers important topics for the SWIS Agreement, including:
- Who can sign onto the SWIS?
- SWIS data
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974
- Programs applicable to the SWIS
- How data is exchanged through the SWIS
- Confidentiality Compliance Reviews
- Research and evaluation
- How to sign the Agreement and other resources