Web-based tool that summarizes client's strengths, barriers, and makes recommendations on placement into work activities and work supports.
Funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Family Assistance,the Online Work Readiness Assessment (OWRA) is free and available for download. The Tool offers social service agency caseworkers and staff services for clients through five modules, including a detailed, comprehensive assessment of client’s strengths, barriers, and work readiness.
The OWRA Tool is organized into five related Modules that allow caseworkers to:
- Identify participants’ barriers to work;
- Determine participants’ work skills and work readiness;
- Link participants to pertinent development and work activities;
- Use employment projections to align client interests with available jobs; and
- Track and monitor participant activities.