The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) presents an extraordinary opportunity to transform and improve the public workforce system.
Partners work together to meet community workforce needs, promote stronger alignment of workforce, education, vocational rehabilitation, and other human services systems in order to improve the structure and delivery of services to individuals, including adults and youth with disabilities and others who face barriers to employment.
WorkforceGPS Communities offer you the chance to find resources on specific topics, programs, or initiatives--all while engaging with peers on those matters that most interest you.
Federal Partner Agencies
U.S. Department of Labor
- Office of Job Corps
- Office of Apprenticeship
- Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Office of Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Veterans' Employment and Training Service
U.S. Department of Education
- Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS)
- Office of Career, Technical and Adult Education (OCTAE)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
U.S. Department of Agriculture Employment and Training