The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) encourages the workforce system and partner programs and entities to align their efforts to provide basic career services, individualized career services, and training services. Partnerships and collaborations support increased access to quality-focused services.
The following resources support those efforts:
- Advancing Vision, Creating Strategy, and Partnerships
- Engaging Workforce Development A Framework for Meeting CRA Obligations
- Partnering with Economic Development Agencies and Chambers of Commerce to Add Value
- Powerhouse Partnerships: Community Colleges and Workforce Boards Working Together
- Snapshot: Youth Corps and Workforce Partnerships