A resource providing a national comparison of state policies and activities related to secondary career and technical education (CTE). This 50-State Comparison does not include CTE information at the postsecondary level.
Data points include:
- Which entity houses the state CTE director?
- How are funds distributed to schools and districts?
- Does the state have policy for CTE program establishment or approval?
- What career clusters are recognized by the state?
- Does the state have a CTE diploma or CTE diploma designation?
- Does state policy allow students to earn credentials through CTE coursework?
- What are the certification and licensure requirements for CTE teachers?