The Coronavirus (COVID-19) public health crisis has shown the importance of the public workforce system’s services in assisting individuals and businesses get through the crisis and back on the road to recovery. WorkforceGPS, with its robust webinar capabilities and communities is ideally suited to provide you with the latest guidance and resources to assist the public.
“As we look to thoughtfully reopen our economy, a central challenge will be to fight back the virus and assist unemployed Americans in finding jobs and getting back to work,” stated Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training John P. Pallasch.
The Workforce Investment and Opportunity Act (WIOA) was designed to strengthen and improve our nation's public workforce system and help get Americans, including youth and those with significant barriers to employment, into high-quality jobs and careers and help employers hire and retain skilled workers. As practitioners in and of the public workforce system, WorkforceGPS offers the following resources to assist you in doing your jobs.
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios
- AJC Customer Flow Scenarios Spanish
- AJC Fact Sheet
- Benefits of Participating in an Integrated American Job Center Network
- Dislocated Customer Flow Scenarios
- One-Stops and American Job Centers – Webinars and Webcasts
- Sample MOU and Infrastructure Costs Toolkit
- WIOA Desk Reference - Dislocated Worker Programs
- WIOA MythBusters
- WIOA Desk Reference: Serving Youth in an Integrated American Job Center Network