Region 1 Case Counselor Training: Four Indicators of Effective Service Delivery
1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM ET
Designed for front line Case Counselors and their supervisors and managers, this four-part training covers essential indicators of effective service delivery:
- Keeping Precise and Effective Case Notes
- Understanding Basic, Individualized and Follow-Up Career Services
- Improving Time Management
- Knowing What Employers Want
The training modules include teaching aids and quizzes that can be used to measure the case counselor’s proficiency level, leading to their certification by the AJC management. The Webinar materials will introduce changes that have occurred during the transition from WIA to WIOA and will recommend some strategies and tips for our evolving service delivery environment.
Kate Banimenia, Region 1 Performance Specialist, U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration
Benjamin M. Kushner, Independent Consultant, Jobs for the Future
You Might Also Like
- The Customer-Centered Service Delivery Design Initiative
- Workforce System Basics for Staff Serving Farmworkers
- Program Guides, Manuals and Handbooks to Aid in Program Deve...
- Helping the Long-Term Unemployed - Subject Matter Experts Te...
- WIOA National Convening Event Session Materials and Resource...