Resources to Assist Apprenticeship Programs
Organizational Author(s): WorkforceGPS Team
As apprenticeship continues to develop and diversify across the country, more individuals and organizations are getting involved in this work. WorkforceGPS’s Apprenticeship Community has gathered a compilation of resources and tools to help you better understand the new and exciting opportunities that are now being explored by employers and other organizations in the field of apprenticeship.
The Community includes Apprenticeship 101 training; industry-specific strategies and resources; business engagement and outreach toolkits; information on the emerging and innovative Industry-Recognized Apprenticeship Programs (IRAPs); and more. A selection of these materials have been organized on this resource page. To access the full range of resources, please visit the Apprenticeship Community of Practice.
- Introduction to Apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship Business Engagement Tools
- Industry-Specific Resource Pages
- Return on Investment (ROI) Tools & Resources
- Apprenticeship Equal Employment Opportunity
- Innovations in Action
- Apprenticeship Evolution Campaign Aims to Modernize Perceptions (CO)
- Leveraging Strategic Partnerships to Build Capacity Statewide (FL)
- Agriculture Apprenticeships Budding in Correctional Facility (MO)
- Michigan’s Marshall Plan for Talent
- Maryland Apprenticeship Ambassador Program
- New Apprenticeship Pathways in Software Development (ID)
High School Apprenticeship DOL’s new High School Apprenticeship page, with a fact sheet, guide, examples of high school apprenticeship programs, and additional resources.