The Quick Start Action Planner can be used to aid workforce system stakeholders in planning and preparing for economic recovery.
- Service Delivery Resources: Job Seeker–resources to help workforce development professionals design and deliver job seeker services, including virtual services; share information, tools, and support as well as gain an understanding of the challenges facing individuals that are unemployed and underemployed.
- Service Delivery Resources: Business Customer–resources to help workforce development professionals deliver core business services, share information to support employers, and gain a better understanding of the challenges facing businesses and employers due to this changing economic environment.
- Labor Market Information Resources–existing LMI resources and real-time LMI resources that might be especially helpful in guiding workforce services and recovery planning efforts.
- Partnerships & Planning Resources–resources related to partnerships and planning that may assist the workforce system in their recovery planning efforts.
- System Infrastructure & Capacity Resources–resources to help states think through infrastructure and capacity building to include staffing, technology, communications, and online and technology-enabled learning promising practices to share with the workforce system.
USDOL COVID-19 Resources
- U.S. Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources and WorkforceGPS COVID-19 Resources and FAQs
- OSHA: Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 and COVID-19 Control and Prevention
- Wage and Hour: COVID and the American Workplace
- EBSA Response to COVID-19
COVID-19 Partner Resources